Generous Merit Scholarships
澳门六合彩资料库 offers many financial aid options to help you pay for college costs. You鈥檙e in the right place to explore the many scholarship, grant, loan and work-study options available that help make paying for college as affordable as possible.
- The majority of聽澳门六合彩资料库 students receive financial aid, making 澳门六合彩资料库 affordable.
- 澳门六合彩资料库 Tuition & Fees for undergraduate, graduate, and international students.
- Review the聽澳门六合彩资料库聽Scholarships & Grants聽available to students
- The majority of our full-time undergraduate students receive some type of financial assistance
- The average financial aid package at聽澳门六合彩资料库聽is worth $24,943.
- 澳门六合彩资料库 is in the nation for graduating students with the lowest amount of private loan debt聽in rankings released by the Student Loan Report
- We strive to create individualized financial aid packages for you and your family that will meet your needs and enable you to get the most out of your university聽education.
鈥嫲拿帕喜首柿峡饴犅爄s a tool for prospective students and parents to use to calculate your cost of attending聽澳门六合彩资料库. We recommend that you initially fill out the as a student聽living off-campus to get the real picture of what your tuition and aid might look like. Then review the results and adjust your information if you plan to live on campus.
CHANGES TO FAFSA THIS YEAR
There are some important changes coming to the 2024-2025 FAFSA (Free Application for
Federal Student Aid) this year. The Department of Education is simplifying the FAFSA. Due to
the changes, the 2024-2025 FAFSA will not be available on the traditional October 1st opening
date. The anticipated launch date for the 2024-2025 FAFSA is December 31,2023. Additional
information regarding FAFSA Simplification can be found at
The U.S. Department of Education (ED) on Tuesday 1/30/24 announced that they will begin sending processed 2024-25 FAFSA information to institutions sometime in Mid March. At this time students will also be able to make corrections to their FAFSAs.聽
2024/25 Financial Aid Award Letters will be DELAYED this year as a result of the timing and delayed rollout of the newly updated 2024-2025 FAFSA application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 716-839-8254 or visit our office in Duns Scotus 111.
Tips on Applying for Aid
- Be sure to review聽New York State Programs, Federal Aid Programs, and Direct Loan Entrance & Exit Counseling
- You can check the status of your financial aid application (incoming students) by contacting us at (716) 839-8254 or via email email@example.com
- International students who wish to be considered for the International Scholarship must apply to the university
Get our Codes
- Federal School Code: 002808
- TAP Undergraduate Code: 0670
Financial Aid Office Contact Information
澳门六合彩资料库 Financial Aid
Duns Scotus Hall - Room 111
4380 Main Street
Amherst, New York 14226-3592
Phone: (716) 839-8254
Fax: (716) 839-8378
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday